Signs of Summer
July 13, 2009
Summer time is when-
- you spend as much time as possible outdoors
- callousses from working on the house and yard
- bug bites that scab over
- skin is no longer translucent
- you spend 5 hours helping a friend on a project outdoors and don’t even notice the time
- the smell of cut grass, the woods, barbeque, and summecr ales
- the only proper response to a middleAmerica afternoon is a nap outside
- everyone and their uncle is outside
- TV hits reruns, so get off your butt and go outside!
- Did I mention being outside?
What are your signs of summer?